Talk to your First Class Travel Advisor
1300 272 844 | 0447 744157

Beverly Hills


In Beverly Hills, we do our very best to make your visit feel like a fairy-tail! Our luxurious accommodations, stellar service and unwavering focus on quality give us the opportunity to ensure that every stay in Beverly Hills is second to none. Between our varied collection of Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond properties and our charming boutique hotels with Hollywood storied pasts, Beverly Hills off-furs something for everyone. No matter where you choose to stay, dine, shop, play or refresh, you can be certain that our hotels, exceptional restaurants and flagship retailers will work tirelessly to anticipate your every need and treat you to an unforgettable Beverly Hills experience - as you wish.

From neighborhood boutique hotels to luxury hotels that are five-star, five diamond retreats, it’s easy to fall in love with Beverly Hills. Luxuriate in spa treatments and indulge in world-renowned shopping along famed Rodeo Drive. With so many things to do in Beverly Hills, your visit is sure to be absolutely unforgettable.

Exclusive specials and luxurious hotel packages make indulgence all the more rewarding. Treat yourself to a Beverly Hills getaway today.

We have partnered with global media brand Monocle to produce two original films that bring the city’s inspiration to life through the lens of two creators who call Beverly Hills home: Adrien Sauvage, fashion designer and founder of House A. Sauvage, and David Alhadeff, gallerist and founder of contemporary design gallery The Future Perfect.



Do not go overseas. A travel ban is in place. Exemptions apply.


There's a ban on overseas travel from Australia. You can’t leave Australia unless you have an exemption from the Department of Home Affairs, or are travelling to a destination that is exempt from the ban.

Our global travel advice remains at 'Do not travel' due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel. Some destinations were already set at Do Not Travel prior to COVID-19 due to the extreme risk to your safety.

If you’re overseas and wish to return to Australia, be prepared for delays and read our advice on trying to get home. 

When you arrive in Australia you must quarantine for 14 days at designated facilities in your port of arrival, unless you have an exemption or are travelling on a quarantine-free flight from a green zone destination. At this time, vaccination against COVID-19 does not change this quarantine requirement. You may be required to pay for the costs of your quarantine. View State and Territory Government COVID-19 information for information about quarantine and domestic borders.

If you're staying overseas, make plans to stay for an extended period. Follow the advice of local authorities and minimise your risk of exposure to COVID-19. Stay in touch with family and friends so they know you're safe.

Our network of embassies and consular posts around the world will provide you with up-to-date local advice and support throughout this difficult period. Be aware consular services may be limited due to local measures.

For the latest information, read and subscribe to our news and travel advice. Also see our COVID-19 information pages.

Latest update

Still current at:06 October 2021

Updated:27 May 2021

Latest update:If you’re flying to the USA you must provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test within three days of your departure or proof that you have recovered from COVID-19 and complete an attestation (see 'Travel'). This applies to all passengers aged two years and older, U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents. COVID-19 remains a serious health risk. Various restrictions and public health measures are in place and vary by location. Monitor the Embassy website for further COVID-19 related information (see ‘Local Contacts’).

Protests and demonstrations have increased in frequency, size and intensity since May 2020. Avoid areas where protests and demonstrations are occurring due to the continuing potential for disorder and violence. Follow the instructions of local authorities and abide by any curfews and stay at home orders (see ‘Safety’). Monitor the media for information and updates.

We continue to advise:

Do not travel to the United States of America, including Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Hawaiian Islands due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel.



Protests and demonstrations have increased in frequency and size since May 2020. Some protests have turned violent. Avoid areas where protests are occurring due to the ongoing potential for unrest and violence. Monitor the media for information and updates. Follow the instructions of local authorities, including by obeying any curfews.

The US has a heightened risk of terrorist attacks. Terrorists may use vehicles, knives, homemade bombs, and poisons or toxins. Be alert, particularly in public places and at events.

Violent crime is more common than in Australia and gun crime is possible in all areas. Follow local guidance and instructions. If you live in the US, learn active shooter drills.

Thieves target travellers. Take care on public transport. Don't leave valuables in your rental car.

Extreme weather and natural hazards include earthquakes and tsunamis, wildfires, hurricanes and floods, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, and blizzards. Monitor weather conditions and follow any mandatory evacuation orders.


COVID-19 remains a risk in the US.

Insect-borne illnesses are a risk in parts of the US. These include West Nile virus. Make sure your accommodation is insect-proof. Use insect repellent.

Make sure your vaccinations are up-to-date before you travel.

Medical costs are high. You may need to pay up-front. Ensure you have comprehensive travel insurance.

Local laws

Check local drug laws, including on the possession and use of marijuana. These vary across states. It's illegal to possess prescription medication without a prescription. Penalties include mandatory minimum sentences.

The federal age for buying and drinking alcohol is 21, but it may vary in different states. Check relevant state laws.

Get legal advice before you enter into a commercial surrogacy arrangement.

Some states have laws that may affect LGBTI travellers.

Dual nationality is recognised. Travel with both your passports. Enter and exit the US on your US passport.


The US has suspended entry, or transit, of foreigners who have travelled to or reside in certain COVID-19 affected countries. They may also deny boarding of any US-bound traveller showing signs of illness. Expect enhanced screening procedures, including for domestic flights within the US. Information and advice is available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).

If you're flying to the US from overseas you'll be required to test negative to COVID-19 no more than three days before their flight departs or provide proof that they have previously recovered from COVID-19. Passengers will need to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to their airline and complete an attestation before boarding. If a passenger does not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery, or chooses not to take a test, the airline must deny boarding. Further information is available on the CDC website.

In addition to being tested within three days of boarding their flight to the US, the CDC recommends that anyone travelling to the US from overseas get tested again within 3-5 days after arrival and stay home for seven days post-travel. US states have their own quarantine requirements for new arrivals from overseas and/or for domestic travel from other US states. Further information can be found on the websites of the individual states.

Check US entry, transit and exit requirements. If you're visiting for less than 90 days, you may be eligible for the Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) and be able to enter under the Visa Waiver Program. If you're not eligible, you'll need a visa. Each traveller, including children, must have their own ESTA and visa waiver, or visa.

The US restricts travel to and from Cuba. Make sure you meet all requirements. US authorities may question you when you arrive in the US.

To drive in the US, you need an International Driving Permit (IDP). Get your IDP before you leave Australia. Some states may let you drive on your Australian driver's licence. Learn local traffic rules and driving conditions before you drive.

Local contacts



Depending on what you need, contact your:

family and friends

travel agent

insurance provider



Fire and rescue services

Call 911.

Medical emergencies

Call 911.


Call 911.

Always get a police report when you report a crime.

Your insurer should have a 24-hour emergency number.

Australian Consulate-General, Los Angeles

Contact the Consulate-General in Los Angeles if you're in:



southern California


New Mexico

southern Nevada


Australian Consulate-General, Los Angeles
2029 Century Park East, 31st Floor
Los Angeles, California 90067
Phone: (+1 310) 229 2300
Fax: (+1 310) 299 2380

Operating under license to Your Travel & Cruise Pty Ltd.  
Bev Wills Blog operates under license and as an agent of Your Travel & Cruise Pty Ltd, ABN 69105940332. Your Travel & Cruise is a member of CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) and the Magellan Travel group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Helloworld Travel.  
Your Travel & Cruise Pty Ltd has committed to a charter and code of conduct relating to business compliance, commercial safeguards, workforce development, dispute resolution and complaints handling processes.